Monday, February 7, 2011

Thankful Thursday

For any of you folks out there that actually read my blog, you may have noticed that I did not have a "Thankful Thursday" blog last week. My sweet sis-in-law, Natalie , told me how much she enjoyed it and actually asked me last Thursday night at girls' night if I had done my "Thankful Thursday" blog for the week. At least I know one person enjoys it!! Haha Thanks Natalie! Last week was a rough week. Ben got the flu (or at least had flu like symptoms) that started Wednesday night. Brylee ended up with yet again, another ear infection and she was completely miserable last week. I took her to the doctor Thursday morning and the doctor suggested taking her to an ENT after this round of antibiotics to talk about tubes. Something I wish we would have gone ahead and done a long time ago. So to say the least, I really didn't get around to the computer on Thursday. So this week, I am thankful for:

1. Psalm 139 I read that this morning and it was a great reminder of how AWESOME my God is!

2. This week's episode of Parenthood.


3. My husband and I discovering our new love.....Monopoly. We played it all last weekend while he was sick and stuck in the house. We are addicted now!


4. On top of number 4, those laughing moments with my hubby.

5. Turkey-ronis. That would be turkey pepperonis and I could seriously eat the whole bag!

6. My super cute planner that I got in the mail this week that I spent less than $4 on. I just can't seem to keep up with everything in my phone. I have to have it on paper. Call me "old school!"


7. The moments when I am talking to God and I get really emotional. I never feel closer to Him than times like that.

8. The snow. Although I am so sick of it (never thought those words would come out of my mouth living in the Midsouth area) and so ready for spring, it was so beautiful coming down yesterday!

So...what are you thankful for this Thursday?

1 comment:

  1. I also enjoy your "Thankful Thursday" blog. I am so thankful for God blessing me with a precious daughter and friend. I am so proud of you. You are such a wonderful wife and mother. Love you with all my heart.

    ReplyDelete