Monday, January 31, 2011

Adventures in Couponing

I was pretty stoked about my purchases this time around. As you can see I only had two "off-brand" items. I had a ginormous basket full so I was feeling a little nervous about what my total was going to be. Plus when I started to check out, I didn't see any of my favorite checkers! Haha! I resorted to a lady who had never checked me out before. She started laying coupons aside as she scanned them and I thought, "Oh great!" but she went back through each one to make sure I purchased the items and we didn't have any problems at all!



1 Comforts baby wash
1 Johnson baby lotion
2 Degree deodarants
2 Suave men's shampoo
1 Vaseline lotion
2 pkgs Nestle Toll House cookies
1 Country Crock butter
2 Raisin Bran
2 Crispix
2 Honey Nut Cheerios
1 Plain Cheerios
2 Mini Wheats
2 Nature Valley Granola Bars
1 Yoplait yogurt (random I know to get only one but I had a coupon for a free one!)
1 I Can't Believe It's Not Butter spray
1 Marie Callender's homestyle bake
3 Campbells' Cream of soups
2 Ronzoni pastas
3 Rotels
1 Whole Grain Chef Boyardee (again another freebie!)
3 Hunts tomatoes
2 Minute Maid orange juice
1 Snuggle softener
2 Ragu spaghetti sauce
1 Kroger apple juice
1 All detergent

Total: $55.60
Total Savings: $67.38

1 comment: