Friday, February 18, 2011

Thankful Thursday (on a Friday!)


Once again, I slacked on my "Thankful Thursday" blog. No sick husband or daughter like last time. I just simply wasn't at home pretty much all day yesterday, and if I was, I had no time to sit down at the computer. I had women's bible study yesterday morning and after that, most of us stayed around and ate lunch together. Right after that, we went and helped out a couple with their house. They had their baby 10 weeks early so they didn't have everything ready. Several of us went to help so that their house can be ready to welcome that sweet baby girl in a couple months. I'll just tell you, if you ever need your doors painted, remember me because I am a professional now ;) By the time I got home, it was time to make dinner (grilled cheese sandwiches that is!), catch up on American Idol, and go to bed. So I thought I'd just do it this morning and not completely skip for the week like last time. So this week I am thankful for

1. First I must say, this beautiful weather that we have had all week long. Couldn't get any better! Thank you God!! I love not having to stuff my child into a car seat like I have to do when she has a coat on! And we have enjoyed playing outside!

2. Women's prayer breakfast we had last Saturday. Such a great time to stuff our faces with good food and talk to our God together!

3. For my bff, Chelsea, getting to come over and work out with me Tuesday. So good having someone to work out with.

4. For Brylee not having to get tubes at this point. So relieved! "No Tubes for Now!"

5. Moments when you realize just how blessed you really are. My moment this week was when Ben, Brylee, and myself were all in the bathroom Sunday morning brushing our teeth together. Sounds cheesy but it was such a sweet and fun moment for me!

What are you thankful for this Thursday.....I mean Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment