Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Thankful Thursday



Wow, I'm actually posting this on the day that I'm supposed to! This week I am thankful for:
1. My mom finally joining the texting world. Now I don't have to call her SO much. Or maybe I still will ;-)

2. The sweet little voice that speaks through that passy every morning that says "Momma!" when I stick my head in her room. How I wish that could never end!

3. A husband who still flirts with me :) Even though I was a little irriated when he poured cold water on me in the shower this morning, I realize he's just being my "junior high boy." I love him for that because things would probably be pretty boring if he wasn't that "boy."

4. The urge to mop my kitchen floor this week. Something that should be done probably every week with a toddler around yet I don't. I can't stand it. I think it's more so the preparation before mopping and having to move stuff. It's almost as bad as ironing.

5. The sunset Tuesday afternoon. Did anyone else see that? Thank you God for your beautiful creation!!

6. My garage last night when I came home from bible class in that heavy down pour!

What are you thankful for this Thurday?

No comments:

Post a Comment