Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Christmas..come and gone already?

I can't believe that another Christmas has come and gone. This month certainly went way to fast for me. I feel like I just put up my tree. And now, I'm taking it down. What a wonderful Christmas we had. It was so fun watching Brylee this year since last year she was pretty much unconscious through the whole Christmas experience. A couple months ago, Brylee started showing her little imagination so I decided this year would be perfect to fix up my old kitchen. This is so special to me because this is the set that my grandmother got me and my cousin made when we were little. I can still remember all the fun we had in her upstairs play room playing with this. She also got a table and chairs made and that's where Dana (my cousin) and I would always sit during the holidays and other functions when it was time to eat. I decided to wait on fixing up the table and chairs until maybe summer time when it's not so dern cold because I'll be sanding and painting that. I thought I was going to paint the kitchen set too but I decided to keep it original. With some Murphy's oil soap, Orange glow, and Old English it became good as new.

And Brylee is enjoying it so much! And maybe Daddy too ;)



Brylee also got clothes, baby dolls, movies, a laptop, puzzles, a stroller for her baby dolls (which was actually the first thing she went to), and lots of goodies in her stocking.



Brylee pushing her ginormously creepy baby that she loves. She was going around the house saying "Weeeeeeee!"


Might I add, Santa was also quite good to Mommy ;) I was totally shocked to open a one cup coffee maker!

Enjoying my very first cup!

He also got me some cute tops, a dress, a bible, and 2 pair of boots. He did good! He even wrapped them all by himself! haha I think he ran out of paper! Notice the bottom one!

Hope everyone had as merry of a Christmas as us Eddlemons did!

No comments:

Post a Comment