Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Brylee's 1 Year Photo Book

Here I am finally getting around to blog about Brylee's 1 year book. Someone suggested months back that I do this. So here I am! I really wish that they would have had this type stuff when I was growing up. This will be so special to Brylee (and Lord willin' our other kiddos!). This is something I plan to do each year. I got the idea from my sister-in-law who makes one for each of her girls, though she gives their book to them for Christmas. I love the idea of having all the pictures in this one little book. I started working on this a couple months before her birthday. I told myself I would never do that again. I would add and work each month because it is quite time consuming. Do you think I've actually done that? NO! Though I'm only 2 month behind now. I can catch up! Here is the front:


I added pages introducing Mommy and Daddy, grandparents, cousins, aunt and uncles, great grandparents, and other special people in her life:


I added the different ultrasound pics:


Lots of hospital pictures:


Welcome Brylee Shower!


Holiday pages:


Monthly pictures:


Lots of "first" pages:




Like and Dislikes pages:




Special moments page:


Message from Mommy and Daddy page:


I made a blank page for everyone to sign at her birthday party:


And here is the back of the book:


There were so many other random things put in there but that's the "jist" of it. Couldn't add all 80+ pages!

1 comment:

  1. I love it! My sister made Drew's first year on my blog into a book and I LOVE it. I simply have too much to say to put it all in one photo book! I just wanted to pass this deal along to you if you wanted it as a Christmas gift. It may not be good longer than today, but I thought you might have a grandmother or greatgrandmother who might want a copy of your book...and here's a discount!

    http://www.frugalcouponliving.com/2010/09/07/groupon-deals-or-tuesday-shutterfly-still-good/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+frugalcouponliving+%28Frugal+Coupon+Living%29&utm_content=Google+Feedfetcher

    (Scroll to the very bottom)

    ReplyDelete