Saturday, November 20, 2010

Couponing

Okay, so it turns out, some people actually read my blog! Haha! I had several people asking me different questions from my last post on my first adventure in couponing. I'm glad they asked me because I totally meant to put some links on there of some sites I use that help me out.

These first 2 are good sites that help you out in finding the good deals. They post things numerous times just in one day so I try to check them out every day. I have gotten several freebies all because of them. Just got some Kotex in the other day along with a cute little box of Kleenex! I'm awaiting a sample of coffee and some toothpaste now!

Hip2Save
Southern Savers

Here are a few sites I use to print out coupons.
Penny Pincher Gazette
Shortcuts
Coupons

Kroger also has printable coupons along with their loadable ones that you load onto your Kroger card. For those of you who use Target a lot, they have printable coupons on there as well. Those can only be used at Target though.

This is also another neat site that my MIL told me about though I haven't tried it out just yet.
Grocery Wiz

Someone also asked me about my coupon book. You can get the little baseball card pockets at Wal Mart in the very front where you find "As Seen On TV" stuff. You can do it any way you like but I organize mine by brand in ABC order of course. My sis-in-law said that that's the way the coupon queen suggested. For example, I put my Mini Wheat coupons in the K's (Kellogs) instead of the M's. I keep all non-food items seperate. I have a toiletries/bath section, Makeup/drug section, paper section, Brylee section!, cleaning supplies section, Home section (battery coupons, etc), CVS section, Eating out section, and Retail section. I always keep this in my car because I always hate when I'm out somewhere and realize I had a coupon at home I could have used. I used to be the world's worst about that!


If there's an easier way that yall do it, let me know! I'd love to hear! I'm not a pro and I could actually be doing it the hard way! Who knows! I know when my sister-in-law went to hear the Coupon Queen she had some handouts with great tips along with a list of coupon sites. As soon as I can get those from her, I will post them.

Also stay tuned for my adventure at CVS yesterday! I got a FREE glade plug in!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Thats awesome! Sounds like you are doing great. I can't wait to hear how you scored that pluggin!

    ReplyDelete