Friday, November 12, 2010

50 Free Shutterfly Holiday Cards

First of all, I love Shutterfly! I use them for my share site, cards, photo books and the most recent, Brylee's 1st birthday invitations. I always love the great deals (sometimes free) that they are throwing my way. Last year, they sent me a code for a FREE photo book. So I was able to make Brylee a 1st Christmas photo book. We send out Christmas cards every year, so when my friend, Audra filled me in on this little secret for bloggers getting free holiday cards, I jumped all over it. So thank you Audra, and more importantly, Shutterfly! Blogger friends, if you haven't heard about this great deal, here's where you can check it out-Great offer!

I was so excited to see all of their great and super cute cards this year. There are so many to choose from. I am a bad decision maker so it's going to be hard but here are a few of my faves so far!
1.) Picture Tree I like this one because of all the spots I can put Brylee Kate's sweet face!

2.) Sharing the Love Christmas Again, another card with plenty of spots for pictures. Plus I like the different spots to write in our own things.

3.) With Glee Christmas This one is just so much fun! I love the cute font.

Once again, thank you Shutterfly for this awesome offer!

No comments:

Post a Comment