Friday, July 29, 2011

Welcome back sewing..

Wow, I'm a sewing slacker. I realized today I haven't sewn anything since last September! I'm hoping after today, I will make more time for it! It's been about 6 months since I saw this tutorial on making a grocery bag holder. I cut out all the strips and sewed them together and then for some strange reason, I just stopped! And the piece has just been sitting on top of my machine. I've been keeping our sacks in one of those nice reusable bags from Aldi and that big thing hangs on the wall in a closet. Being the grocery bag hoarder that I am, the bag just kept growing and growing, taking up over half of the stinkin closet! Sweet hubby finally told me I needed to get rid of some or do something else with them!! So I decided to finish making my grocery bag holder! I'm not digging the fabrics together so much anymore but 6 months ago, it was the only 3 I had at the time that went best together. Hey, it beats an Aldi bag!

No comments:

Post a Comment