Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Hasta Leugo!

Not that anyone cares or will even miss me but I will no longer be posting on here. That is having to pertain to my children. I have decided to start a private blog for Brylee and as I have other kids. I actually tried to start a journal but I write to stinkin slow and I can type like a mad woman! I wanted something special for them to be able to read some day when they grow up and I feel like when it's private, I don't have to be perfect in my writing since they will be the only ones reading some day. So unless I have some super yummy recipe or have some crazy urge to get on here and blog about something, you will not see me posting! Hey, not too much different from before! Adios!

1 comment:

  1. Hi I’m Heather! Please email me when you get a chance! HeatherVonsj(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete