Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Cleaning up and gettin dirty!

I'm baaaaaack! It's been a while :-)

Wow was that storm crazy last night. Here's what happened in our neck of the woods!


Had to get my cutie patootie in there!

Weird thing about this is a couple weeks before this a limb fell in the very same place and trampled my forsythia. I told Ben it just wasn't meant to have any sort of bush or plant there because last week I planted something there to take its place and now it's crushed too!

This fell on the other side of the driveway.


Oh the joys of living near lots of trees! Brylee and I got out this morning and picked up all the small branches out of the yard and swept the driveway. Brylee did a super job of helping me out!!






After cleaning up the storm stuff, I decided to pick my weeds for the 77th time this season. FYI: Preen doesn't work. Seems like it made my weeds worse! Though it could be the fact that we need mulch like crazy. Anyhow, Brylee of course wanted to help out with that too. She got in that flower bed and pulled dirt and then realized I was pulling the green stuff so started pulling up my monkey grass!! She got super filthy and looks like a complete redneck in these pics and I love it!!! At what point I heard the crazy loon gagging and I turned around and saw that she was eating the dirt!! Yuck!



2 comments: